24 Jan Hot Social Media Company in New York looking for Strong Account Executives
Our client seeks an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. Based in our New York Headquarters, the Account Executive is responsible for selling their social platform into new customers within a target account list that will be jointly created with our SVP of Sales.
Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and securing meetings with their target accounts, learning how each prospect uses Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ , then delivering a tailored overview and product presentation of how our platforms support one or more relevant business applications.
Successful new business hunters are high-energy individuals who quickly identify the key decision makers that control earned and paid media opportunities within their named accounts.
The AE’s duties include:
– Contacting and establishing relationships with target companies via social media, email, and phone.
– Delivering concise, effective presentations on social platforms, both via web conference and in person.
– Providing timely and targeted follow up communication.
– Customizing proposals.
– Responding to RFI/RFPs.
– Logging activity, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
– Accurately forecasting their business.
– Bachelors degree.
– A successful track record selling SaaS licenses to large enterprise companies and exceeding quota.
– Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
– Comfortable working in a self-directed, extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
– The legal, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
– Interest and general understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
– Ability to solve problems and adapt to technology and a marketplace that evolves by the day.
– Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
Our social platform allows brands and publishers to get the most value from social media, by reaching new audiences, activating current followers, yielding higher engagement, and measuring performance. It also anticipates where attention will be on social networks and puts your brand front-and-center to seize opportunities to reach, relate to, and grow a valuable audience.
Founded in 2009, Our client raised 19.4 million from Fairhaven Capital, SoftBank, RRE, AOL Ventures, Betaworks, Highline Capital and a number of prominent angel investors, including Ron Conway and Mike Lazerow.
They were named CIO Magazine’s #1 Social Media Startup, May 2013