24 Jan Leading Social Media SAAS Company Looking for Sales Director in Chicago, IN or MI
Our client is a rapidly growing social media company focused on developing the leading Social Media Management System (SMMS) while also delivering an amazing client experience to our users. The Sales Director will take ownership of all sales activity in a specified geographic region, whose purpose is to sell our client’s product and services to both current customers and prospects. The overall objective is to assist in exceeding revenue objectives and develop strategic sales direction.
We work hard, play hard and are always looking for ways to make our team stronger. If that sounds like your ideal work setting, we might have the perfect gig for you. Our client’s customers rely on the power of their solution to execute, automate and measure Social Media programs that generate revenue.
- Passion around selling our SMMS solution to high quality accounts in the Enterprise, Mid-Market Segments.
- Evangelize our platform and unique capabilities.
- Be adept at cultivating, evaluating, and negotiating sound agreements including legal provisions.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Develop deep relationships with clients, maintaining the client asset for the long term.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Possess a hands-on team oriented leadership style
- Work in a team environment with our Customer Experience Team to retain and grow accounts
- Travel is required.
- 5+ years of experience in an Outside/Enterprise Sales Team.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); Masters Degree an asset.
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment. Quarter over quarter.
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.